- We, (Fragdon consult Nig. Enterprises) recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided by users of our Service (DingCollectibles). We are committed to safeguarding your information and shall endeavour to keep it private and confidential.
You acknowledge that by using DingCollectibles Services, some of your personal or personally identifiable information will be collected by us and may be passed on to third parties. This information may include but not limited to:
- Information you provide when completing your profile on our website (including your name, address, job title, telephone number, email address and financial information necessary to conclude contracts and enable administration and management of Services and products to which you intend to buy).
- Information about your phone and visits to and use of our website (including browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit and page views).
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website.
- And any other information that you choose to send to us.
The type of information collected will depend on the nature of the product or Service demanded. We shall only collect information that is necessary for the provision of the Services or products you wish to buy or to comply with statutory or regulatory or administrative obligations. You hereby consent to and authorize us to keep and compile records of the aforementioned information, and to release same as may be necessary for the efficient provision of the Services or products as well as to relevant regulatory, governmental and security agencies as may be required under applicable laws.
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in the policy or on the relevant pages of our website.
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our site and business
- Personalise our website for you
- Enable your use of the social networking services available on our website.
- Send you email/ SMS notifications that you have specifically requested.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website and for any other purpose or purposes that may be for the better and effective use of our website
- Where applicable to you, you hereby grant to us the right to make enquiries of any credit record with any relevant financial institution and/or credit reference agency and/or any other party to confirm your credit worthiness.
- You grant to us the right to share information relating to you and your use of the Services (including your subscriber registration information) with our Service Providers and any lawful authority. We may disclose any of your personal information to any of our employees, officers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors in so far as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any on-going or prospective legal proceeding.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (this includes providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser of any business or asset that we own).
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would likely order disclosure of that personal information.
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password-and firewall protected) servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our site). We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are aware of any changes to this policy. We may or may not notify you of changes to this policy by email or through private messaging system on our website.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from using Ding collectibles website, you can contact us, or email us and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.